HOW MANY TIMES CAN I WEAR/REUSE MY LASHES?
Your lashes can be worn up to 25 times with the proper care. (see questions 7 & 8)
They may last longer than 25 wears if you take especially good care of them!
HOW DO I APPLY THEM?
1. Carefully remove each lash from the packaging using your tweezers
2. Measure the lash against your eye and trim to fit your eye shape
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue (we recommend the kiss or duo brand brush on eyelash glue)
4. Allow glue to become tacky, this usually takes about 30-60 seconds.
5. Apply mascara to your natural lashes to prep *this step is optional and can be done while waiting for your glue to become tacky
6. Looking down in a mirror, apply your lashes
7. Apply mascara to blend your natural lashes with the false ones (optional)
CAN I PUT MASCARA ON MY LASHES?
You may apply mascara to your lashes but it is not recommended or necessary. 3D Mink Eyelashes are very fluffy and layered on their own. That's what makes them so amazing!
WHY DO I NEED TO TRIM MY LASHES?
Our lashes are so amazing we everyone to be able to wear them! For that reason they come at a standard length, which is quite long, so that they are able to be customized to fit each of our customer's different eye shapes.
HOW LONG CAN I WEAR THEM?
We recommend removing your lashes when your remove your makeup at night. This will ensure that you get the most wears out of them.
CAN I SWIM IN MY LASHES?
We do not recommend swimming in your lashes. Our 3D Mink Eyelashes are made of 100% Siberian Mink hairs. Just like the hair on your head, they are likely to become more heavy when wet.
HOW CAN I REMOVE THEM?
In order to preserve the health of your natural eyelashes, we recommend using an oil-free make up remover on a cotton swap or q-tip and gently rubbing it against the lash band to loosen the glue. Once the glue has been loosened, carefully remove your lashes starting from the outer edge and gently pulling inward. After the lashes have been removed, you may use your tweezers or fingers to gently remove the glue from the lash band before storing them.